Just a typical family of 6, ok, well not so much. We have a very unique blended family, but I believe that God has brought us together through all the tough times for the days that lay ahead. We are a blessed family, with lots of ups and downs, frustrations and frills, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Bye bye mommy
Just a little on the blue side. Allie went to her Aunt&Uncle's for 5 days to go camping with them. She had no problems going with them, and is very excited. My blueness comes from 1. her not being the least worried about being away from mommy for 5 days, and 2. Her being away from mommy for 5 days!!! The only time I've been away from her for a very long period of time was on our honeymoon in 06. We dropped her off last night and I miss her already. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment