This is the reply I received from the owner of the page on Myspace...
The only thing we can say is that it is an open forum. If you'd like to contribute an article or two with the uplifting vibes you speak about, please do so! I personally love Lakeville, and all surrounding cities. The only thing we promised was that we would give Lakeville a voice, good or bad. We can't control what content is submitted, and if I tried to write every single word that is on our page, I would have no life of my own. We both have very fond memories of Lakeville, and are creating new ones everyday. With your permission, we'd like to use the message you sent as an article. I think it is well written, and describes people who live with the belief that Lakeville is a good town in which to live, raise kids, work, and play. Thank you, and have a good day.
I do believe I will let them post my message as an article, after I add a little to it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment