I have had a really rough week. I'm sure it will all pass, it usually does, but today has been so overwhelming that I just cry at the drop of a hat. Between work and the household demands I've had enough. Then add to it, child support not coming in, car repairs, finding out the old pediatrician didn't give Allie bug any of her shots, having to take her to get 'caught up' on shots, trying to fight an infestation of fleas in the house thanks to animals who like to go outside and not stay in the yard. Laundry is mounting, so many things need done. Whenever I try to get something accomplished, someone calls for me. I can't even talk on the phone this week without someone yelling for me, interupting, blah blah blah. I just give up. I need 5 clones to get everything done. Well, looks like I need to get Miss Missy ready for her swim party, doesn't look like her ride is coming. Another place to go and thing to do.
Anyone know a good doctor to clone me?
Even a mediocre one will do.
Just a typical family of 6, ok, well not so much. We have a very unique blended family, but I believe that God has brought us together through all the tough times for the days that lay ahead. We are a blessed family, with lots of ups and downs, frustrations and frills, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Bad day/week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there Jackie! I feel your pain. Two hours of football practice every night with a 11 month old is not fun. Seriously, it is time to call in reinforcements. Get a housekeeper it will help with your sanity and will be less money than cloning. :)
Post a Comment