It's Friday night. I have lots to do, and no ambition to do it. Missy went to a dance for K-6th grade with Amy and her kids. I just got Kendra down to bed. Allie is just being Allie. I have dishes to do, floors to sweep, toys to pick up. I don't want to do any of it right now. LOL. I know I'll be rushing around later tonight and tomorrow morning to clean everything up before people start arriving to bake cookies. That is another thing I've yet to do. Go get things for cookies... flour, butter, cream of tartar. I have to make sugar cookie dough tonight for the kids to cut out tomorrow.
I did bake my first turkey tonight. It is in the oven as I type. It should be done later tonight. Wish me luck.. and Heather and Wendy.. my lunch buddies tomorrow who get to try my first turkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment