Our Crazy Life

Just a typical family of 6, ok, well not so much. We have a very unique blended family, but I believe that God has brought us together through all the tough times for the days that lay ahead. We are a blessed family, with lots of ups and downs, frustrations and frills, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thursday, June 11, 2009


Posted by Jackie at 9:52 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Most Recent

Most Recent
October 2011

My Blog List

  • Running a Healthy Family
    An Open Letter to My Cancer
    12 years ago
  • On One Hand

About Me

My photo
Jackie
Life throws us all sorts of curveballs, but we have to be ready for them. From our family to our friends, whether it be relationships or finances, nothing ever goes as planned. This is where Faith holds us together. Without it, we are all just hanging by a thread. I love my family and friends, but my God and my faith have given me my family and friends, I owe it all to Him.
View my complete profile

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (27)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (27)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • No title
      • Feeling a bit off....
      • water woes and ebay
      • Short one...
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)

Blogging Buddies

  • Life is beautiful.....
    Holiday Deals 🛒 Pearl Abrasive P5 HB114RA5 Core Bit for Granite with Advanced Diamond Technology 1-1/4 x 3 x 5/8-11 - *Professional reviews from industry experts Pearl Abrasive P5 HB114RA5 Core Bit for Granite with Advanced Diamond Technology 1-1/4 x 3 x 5/8-11* *So you...
    4 years ago
  • Beautiful Moments...By Kris
    Obat Bius Hirup Spray Chlorophyll Semprot - Toko jual obat bius hirup semprot chlorophyll spray 100% original adalah salah satu produk obat bius tidur yang di racik langsung dari germany. Obat bius j...
    8 years ago
  • Life, Caffeinated
    Brain Break Needed! - A lot has changed since last I blogged. I was reassigned to another school, then to another class within that school. I am the assistant to a pilot program...
    11 years ago
  • Running a Healthy Family
    An Open Letter to My Cancer - Dear melanoma (no I won't capitalize your name, you don't deserve it), Well, aren't you a sneaky little bitch! 2 and a half years ago you sent your dirty ...
    12 years ago
  • The adventures of Brook and Bryn!
    On the road - Well here we are on a "working vacation", NV-AZ-CO-NV, and I have lots of time to catch up. So here's the two year recap ;) We have added a son to the fami...
    14 years ago
  • The Gonzalez Family
    I am moving... - Join me at our new site> http://thegoingsofthegonzalezfamily.blogspot.com See ya there.
    15 years ago
  • The Heelens
    Back from a long hiatus - Hello to all! Yes, I'm back. After a self-prescribed hiatus of nearly six months, I think it's high time to return to blogging with some degree of regulari...
    17 years ago
  • operation organization
    -
  • ....The Carter's....
    -

My family

My family
Going to the county fair
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.