Just a typical family of 6, ok, well not so much. We have a very unique blended family, but I believe that God has brought us together through all the tough times for the days that lay ahead. We are a blessed family, with lots of ups and downs, frustrations and frills, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Feeling a bit off....
So lately, I've felt off. I don't know how else to describe it, just that it feels like things are closing in around me. Mostly my house. It seems like I cannot get anywhere with it. As soon as I get one room or area picked up and move on to the next, I turn around to see what I just did a mess again. It's like I'm taking two steps forward and 10 steps back. I've gotten to a point where I look around and cannot even find a place to start, except to redo what I just did again. Dishes, laundry, picking up toys, and sweeping floors is about all I ever seem to accomplish. I feel like there is a thousand pounds on my shoulders and my mouth is taped shut.. I can't even scream for help. I try not to fret over it. I've never been a neat freak anyways, but for some reason things are getting to me right now. I don't know what to do about it and I don't understand why this is bothering me. I keep thinking that I cannot wait for vacation because I need a break, but then I remember, to leave for vacation I'm going to have to get all the laundry caught up to pack.. I'll have to have dishes done so that nothing sits here dirty, trash taken out so it doesn't sit here smelling up the house, etc. Even now I cannot find the drive to get up and simply clear off the table. What is wrong with me??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment