So much has happened since I last blogged in January of 2010. We had a rough summer last year. It is a summer I never, ever want to come close to repeating. We are working beyond all of that and praising God for what we still have. I will try to blog more often & maybe one day I'll blog about those terrible things last summer, but right now I'm tired and don't feel like getting into it all. We just got home this evening from a trip to Michigan to see Kacey & family. We had a great time and I'm sure I'm going to pay for staying up late tonight after 2 late nights there!
For the 4 followers I have, if you're still following, I hope to write some more this week & get you all up to date. :)
This summer's plans include but are not limited to camping trips, a vacation to Virginia to visit with Patricks sister & her family, a side trip to Washington D.C., and as much fun family time as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment