Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Random mom thoughts for the day

Why can't one room stay clean for more than 1 hour?

Where does all of this dust come from?

 I can only rearrange my living room so many times before I'm putting it back the way it originally started.

 School needs to start soon so I can send the big ones off, and send 1/2 the little ones to preschool each day.

Does it really matter where you sit on the couch? That temper tantrum really wasn't necessary.

I wish my husband would stop leaving his socks on the dining room floor. 2 days in a row now.

Is it really 5 o'clock somewhere? Why not here?

I really don't care if she looked at you, if he got that toy before you did, or if she told you to jump on the couch. I don't want to hear it. I've told you to quit tattling way too many times already today.

Lunch? You just ate breakfast.

No comments: