Two weeks. lol. I haven't even logged into my blog in two weeks! Missy's birthday and Thanksgiving has come and gone. I feel like a bit of a bad mom right now.. we never did have a party for Missy's birthday. I have been telling her to clean her room for over a month now so she could have her party, but it is still not clean. Anyways.. Happy Birthday princess! I'm hoping to find time today to clean it with her and we will have cake and icecream next weekend. Thanksgiving was great. I took the three hour drive up north and had lunch at Grandma's house, visited family, then drove 3 hrs home. My nephew came with me and stayed for a couple of days. He did really well, although I don't think he was happy with the lack of Mt.Dew and other soda and not being allowed to play his PSP all day long. He painted a Christmas ornament, played with the girls, did a little homework, overall I think he had an OK time.
I just joined Facebook today.. out of pure curiosity to see who was on there from high school. :) So many of them look the same, and by the looks of it, there are some who married their highschool bf/gf. I'll probably spend some time creating a profile, then not log in for months at a time..lol. We'll see.
The kids are all ready for Christmas. We go the tree up, some decorations and lights, and shopping has begun. There is not going to be as much under the tree this year. We got one big present for the kids from us, a Wii and Wii Play game. Other than that, there will be a few presents that Santa brings and some stuff in their stockings. I think they may be a little dissappointed, but they should have a lot of fun with the Wii, hopefully that will make up for it all.
Daycare is going well, same as it has been. I'm looking forward to getting another child, whenever that happens for me. I have been concentrating on cleaning and decluttering the house as I find time/energy for it. We should be putting some things on ebay soon to get rid of. Oh , and if you know anyone who needs/wants a table with six chairs, extra extenders, and table pad... I have one in my garage that I will sell CHEAP... I just want it out of there so we can possibly park in the garage this winter! I'll even trade it for someone to install my automatic starter button thingy on the car or van! LOL.
Ok, I think that is bout enough babbling from me for now. I'm sure I'll think of something more interesting to blog about soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment