

Another successful grocery trip! I love coupons and Krogers!
The 1/2 Gallons of milk were on sale for .99 each. I had to split my order up because they had a limit of 4. Ground Angus Chuck was 1.87/lb. (I got over 12lbs of hamburger) Chicken split breasts were less than $1/lb but I can't remember exactly. The pizza I got for 2.99. Blocks of cheese $1.88 each. The butter.. lol.. I had coupons for buy a tub, get the sticks free, plus coupons for $1 off the tub.So, all the sticks were FREE! The tubs were 2.08 each. The oatmeal was on sale for 1.50 and I had a coupon for $1 off of 2.. so they came to $1 a box for the name brand (not too shabby!)
This is what the 2 receipts showed..
bill #1. Spent 40.44. Saved 28.42
bill #2. spent 66.95. saved... 63.98
2 comments:
Like the new layout. Maybe I should have you work on mine. I love my lilies but wish it was full page. Idea on how to fix that? Love ya babe!
Hey Tiff, I just used a premade layout. I have no clue how to modify beyond that!
Post a Comment