I can't say I've noticed any huge benefits yet, but there is definitely piece of mind that has come along with it.
There are a few small things I have noticed. The first may be a little too much information, but I spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom yesterday. I haven't had trouble with constipation or anything, but things were definitely moving better than usual. Second, I had some more energy yesterday than usual, nothing extreme, but it wasn't until about 6:30pm when we took a walk that I started yawning and feeling like I was slowing down. This usually starts to happen around 4pm. I'll take an extra 2.5 hours! Third is that I'm constantly drinking water, resulting in constantly, well, you get the picture.
To see what Juice Plus+ is, read what the experts say, and watch a short video, visit my website here.
No comments:
Post a Comment