Just a typical family of 6, ok, well not so much. We have a very unique blended family, but I believe that God has brought us together through all the tough times for the days that lay ahead. We are a blessed family, with lots of ups and downs, frustrations and frills, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Day 7 - JP+
Today is my 7th day on all three blends, garden, orchard, and vineyard. Not much has changed since my Day 3 update, but that is in either direction. I still feel good as far as not running out of energy as fast. I'm making it until 6 or 6:30 each evening before really starting to feel like I'm slowing down at all. Not being as worn out as early has also helped my mood, I feel happier & it's easier to deal with things that are thrown my way. That includes kids. I've not been as short with them and find it easier to deal with an overly active 4 yr old, drama queen 8 & 11 year olds, and repetitive questions from a 12 year old.
I know that what I don't see or feel happening is prevention. My body is getting the variety of fruits, veggie and berries that it needs and it's slowly replacing what I've been feeding my cells with the nutrition from Juice Plus. I'm very excited about Juice Plus but trying to contain my excitement so people don't think I've gone wacky being on something for merely 1 week.
One of the biggest things I'm finding out also, is that it's not just taking pills each day that is helping me. I've been making lifestyle changes that started before Juice Plus was introduced to me, and with everything combined, I just feel better. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I just do.
I'm learning more and more each day about Juice Plus+. I'm slowly becoming more comfortable being able to share Juice Plus+ with everyone else as my 'story' slowly develops. One of the hardest questions I have to answer is a simple one. What is Juice Plus? The answer is simple, but hard to understand. It's whole food nutrition in a capsule or gummie form. That is the simple answer. To truely understand it, you have to read about it, hear about it, learn. The concept was hard for me to get at first. Fruits and veggies in capsules? I cannot even begin to explain this better yet, but there is a video on the homepage of my website that does explain it, found under the pictures of the bottles of JP+. You can find that here.
Kids are waking up from naps so this is all I can do today, have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment